Hello from Tri-Valley Orthodontics!
It’s hard to believe it’s Fall and almost time for pumpkins & spice, when it’s still nearly 100 degrees out! We’d like to keep you, our patient family, abreast of all that’s going on at our office & in our community. If you’d like be added to our email list to receive our quarterly newsletter in your inbox, please email us at email@example.com.
1) Thanks to all of you who participated in or Back-to-School Giveaway! We announced our winners: Dylan, Lily & Dominic on Facebook.com/triortho & Instagram.com/trivalleyortho – Congratulations to our winners! We hope everyone is enjoying their first few weeks back at school!
2) Our next October Giveaway will be a healthy recipe contest! Please check our website tri-ortho.com & Facebook.com/triortho for details soon: Instead of the chewy, sugary candies and treats that are everywhere during this month, we’d like for you to come up with your favorite healthy, ortho-friendly dessert recipe! Simply post your recipe on facebook.com/tri-ortho or email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll post it on our October Giveaway page. The recipes will be compiled & printed into a recipe booklet for everyone to enjoy & Our winners will receive our October Prize Basket (which you can check out in our office) or a giftcard.
3) At Tri-Valley Orthodontics we support local small businesses & our local Farmer’s Markets, where you can meet your local vendors & neighbors, find great fresh produce & goodies – which in turn encourage community & healthy eating habits. We’ll be at the following Markets coming up, so please come by and say hello!
Dublin Farmer’s Market Thursday September 17th from 4-8 pm – make sure to come by as it’s one of the last Dublin Markets of the season! From the website: “Join us for “Community Night” at the Dublin Farmers’ Market, featuring local performing artists, including musicians, singers, and dance troupes, will also perform. The Dublin Farmers’ Market features fresh, locally grown fruits and vegetables, plus delicious baked goods, hot foods, and more! Located at the Emerald Glen Plaza. More Information here!
San Ramon Farmer’s Market, Wednesday September 30th 4-8 pm – this is the last Wednesday Market of the season so please come say hello! From the website: “Our new Wednesday Market is located at San Ramon Sports Park, 5261 Sherwood Way – will feature about 20 vendors, including local Asian growers, hot prepared foods, and other artisan foods.” More Information here!
4) Please save the date for a Free Educational Seminar: Financially Preparing for Your Child’s College Education. Hosted by Tri-Valley Orthodontics & featuring Michael Lin, a Financial Advisor, UC Berkeley Alumni & UC Berkeley Admissions Reader. Click the link to read on our Facebook page. This event will take place at our office on October 11th from 10 am – 12 pm, light refreshments will be provided. Please invite your friends & neighbors who might be interested in this topic – we hope to see you there! RSVP by calling us at 925-272-8969 or emailing us at email@example.com.
5) Tri-Valley Orthodontics is a sponser & supporter of the San Ramon Valley Education Foundation. “The San Ramon Valley Education Foundation is the primary fundraising organization working in partnership with the San Ramon Valley Unified School District to provide financial support and promote public education in our community, supporting public education with programs that impact children directly among each of the thirty four elementary, middle and high schools within the SRVUSD.”
We’ll participating & a sponsor for the following events by the SRVEF:
Health & Wellness Expo & Spirit Day at the Iron Horse Middle School parking lot on Saturday October 10th from 10 am – 6 pm. This event will include, vendor booths, food trucks, T-shirt/bib pick-up, Run registration & Spirit Day featuring school choirs & a Mini Run at 4 pm.
The Run for Education presented by Stanford Children’s Health on Sunday October 11th. This event will feature a 5 K & 10 K run supporting our local schools.The 5K race and Family Fun Walk is a 3.1 mile course beginning and finishing at Iron Horse Middle School in San Ramon. Adults & Children (and children in strollers) of all ages are welcome to participate. Click the above link to register & learn more!
6) We value your opinions & are grateful for your referrals. Please always feel free to let us know if we can do anything here at
Tri-Valley Orthodontics to better serve you & your family. If you’ve had a great experience with our office and would like to share your experience online please share with us here.
7) If you’re not already, don’t forget to stay in the loop by following us! We regularly update our Facebook, Instagram & website with events, giveaways & oral hygiene & nutrition tips. Our Pinterest has great healthy braces-friendly recipes & braces tips. Check us out & follow us on:
That’s it for our Fall Newsletter! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or comments about our upcoming events & announcements. Otherwise from all of us here at Tri-Valley Orthodontics have a wonderful weekend & a great start to the Fall Season!
Dr. Ko, Dr. Yoon &
Erin Lee (Patient Coordinator)